Aviation Product Assembly & Repair Technicians
Aviation Product Assembly & Repair TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aviation Product Assembly & Repair Technicians in Hebron, Kentucky.
This is a position for a repair technician working on Aviation Cargo Containers.
- Familiarize and proficient in retrieving information from customer, manufacturer and FAA technical data.
- Repair and assemble FAA certified aircraft equipment including aluminum and lightweight containers, heavy duty pallets, Ladders & ground handling equipment, and Galley Carts, according to manufacturer and company manuals.
- Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders.
- Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
- Maintain work area clean and free of debris, which may interfere with the proper function of any units undergoing maintenance
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard, report any damaged tools and equipment to Station Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure system security of the electronic recordkeeping system regarding their area of responsibility and changing password if there is a possibility of its being compromised
- Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Station Manager/Supervisor
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.