Aviation Program Managers
Aviation Program ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aviation Program Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Hiring Note: This is a part-time role with 20-25 hours of work expected each week
- Serve as the main liaison between TechOps and IT, and will assist in making decisions that minimize the impact to downstream systems and reports.
- Enhancement of existing processes, as well as the discovery, development and implementation of new tools, with the goal of advancing the analytical capabilities of the organization.
- Learn the current processes for existing programs, identify opportunities for improvement, and execute on strategic plans.
- Good understanding of relational databases, possess strong decision making and project management skills.
- Significant experience in collecting, gathering, synthesizing and visualizing data from a variety of technical sources to develop appropriate reporting to assist with solution development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering or a related analytical field.
- Possess a high degree of data management and analysis skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Access, and Word.
- Possess excellent time management skills and should be able to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work well under pressure with little supervision.
- Technology development experience is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or other querying languages.
- Experience with technical writing and technical requirements gathering required.
- Experience with reporting/BI applications is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.