Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineers
Avionics & Electrical Systems EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics and Electrical Systems Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
- Prepare engineering drawings for avionics and electrical system interface wiring using computer based drafting tools (CATIA/CCD, Mentor Graphics and/or IAI HarnesSys)
- Utilize electronic test equipment to verify avionics and electrical systems meet design requirements, and/or for system troubleshooting in the lab and on aircraft
- Prepare engineering trade studies, functional test procedures, certification plans, ground and flight test plans, certification reports, and other engineering documents
- Write technical descriptions of subject matter pertinent to design or test requirements.
- Includes descriptions of supplier parts, test or rigging specifications, etc.
- Assist with the evaluation and analysis of avionics and electrical system design for completion of function hazard assessments and system safety assessments.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer