Avionics Backshop Technicians
Avionics Backshop TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Backshop Technicians in Oscoda, Michigan.
- A&P License.
- Need to have smaller hand tools.
- Entry level A&Ps will be considered.
- Ex-military A&Ps are a plus.
- Manage the avionics tool room inventory and calibration needs.
- Getting tooling ready to be sent out to outstations and assisting local mechanics for their tooling needs.
- Repair of tooling when needed.
- Repair of electrical wiring harnesses and off aircraft equipment.
- Filling engineering wiring needs for EO’s.
- Buildup of equipment for EO’s.
- Computer software familiarization for equipment and tooling needs. (AMOS).
- Training apprentices and trainees in Boeing SWPM. (Standard Practices).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.