Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineers
Avionics & Electrical Systems EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
- The Avionics and Electrical Systems engineer will be involved in all aspects of our product development for the AT-6 aircraft.
- Their emphasis is on ensuring that the avionics and electrical systems of the aircraft provide the required and desired functions, meet the highest standard of safety, and meet customer expectations.
- Perform advanced electrical and avionics design and integration analysis requiring frequent application of electrical engineering principles.
- Prepare wiring diagrams and harness assembly preparation using computer-based design software (Mentor Graphics).
- Assist in writing test plans, conformity requests, functional tests, and compliance reports.
- Prepare functional test documents for avionics and electrical systems.
- Assist in production and field support including design evaluations, troubleshooting, and root-cause and corrective action analyses.
- Work alongside other organizations from engineering, customer service, ISC, flight test, and airworthiness to support a broad range of projects by providing your technical expertise.
- Prepare airworthiness documentation including ground and flight test plans and certification reports showing avionics and electrical systems compliance with airworthiness requirements.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer