Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineers
Avionics & Electrical Systems EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
- Responsible for all of the avionics and electrical design aspects as well as all of the aircraft wiring interface for all of the aircraft systems.
- Emphasis is on ensuring that the avionics and electrical systems on the aircraft provide the required and desired functions, meet the highest standard of safety, and meet customer reliability expectations.
- Prepare wiring diagrams for all aircraft systems.
- Coordinate with AES mechanical system team for harness build requirements using computer based drafting tools (Mentor Graphics/Capital Logic and HarnessXC).
- Write functional tests, test plans, conformity requests, and compliance reports.
- Perform analysis requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer