Avionics / Electrical Technicians
Avionics / Electrical TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics / Electrical Technicians in Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.
Hiring Note: Secret clearance is required. Interim clearance is OK to start.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Aircraft Modification: Recent experience required
- F-22: Not required but helpful
- Electrical Diagnosis / Repair: At least 4-6 years is required
- Complex Mechanical / Electrical Concepts: 4-6 years of experience is required
- Knowledge of Electrical Technology: 4-6 years is required
- Read Electrical Schematics: 4-6 of recent experience is required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.