Avionics Embedded Software Development & Test Engineers
Avionics Embedded Software Development & Test EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Embedded Software Development & Test Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Avionics Embedded Software Development and Test Engineer will be responsible for developing, modifying, testing and documenting embedded software environment requirements for military upgrade development programs, including managing and communicating requirements to internal and external customers.
- Applies engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, and evaluate embedded software into avionics systems.
- Working knowledge of Green Hills Multi development environment to develop, compile, link and test software modules on Avionics embedded computer systems.
- Working knowledge of static and dynamic test tools. Prefer knowledge of PC Lint, LDRA TestBed and VectorCast.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle to include capability to break system requirements into software requirements and associated tests. Prefer a knowledge of DOORS with ability to link requirements to test procedures.
- Working knowledge of multiple software development languages. Prefer a knowledge of C, C++, C# and Python.
- Plans, supports, and manages integration projects to meet customer requirements.
- Works closely with other functional disciplines to insure compliance to all critical performance parameters.
- Suggests design improvements / spiral opportunities to improve current integrated weapon system capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required. Major in Electrical Engineering and/or Computing Engineer is preferred.
- Other Engineering degrees considered with sufficient software development experience.
- Multiple level of experience will be considered; with a minimum of 5 years.
- Experience with the following development tools: Green Hills Multi development suite, Unix/Linux, Serena Dimensions (PVCS), GIT Version Control, LDRA, VectorCAST, MatLAB Simulink, LabView, and Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with military aerospace design and verification processes to include; requirements develop and verification, preliminary and detailed design is preferred.
- Familiar with DO-178 and CMMI Level 3 process.
- Experience with MIL-1553, ARINC-429, RS-232 and RS 422.
- Must have the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively to coordinate across multiple internal and external organizations.
- PC proficiency in Visio, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.