STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Managers in Henderson, Nevada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, supervise and teach all aspects of the company’s avionics completions and integrations of systems into various aircraft platforms.
- Must be fluent in Corridor, word and excel computer programs.
- Responsible for achieving schedule, budget and profitability.
- In addition, safety, FAR compliance and quality will be held to a high standard.
- Knowledge of current avionic systems and interfaces.
- Familiar with document control.
- Ability to perform aircraft surveys and supervise / mentor directly on the floor with the technicians to provide quality prints, guidance, service and installations for our customers.
- Customer interface to ensure and guide them in the best direction for their requirements.
- Will be directly responsible to achieve a quality quote for our customers.
- Minimum 5 years in complex aircraft installations and/or 5 years in direct management / supervisory position of avionics and installs.
- Must have working knowledge of test equipment (IFR-4000, IFR-6000, Air Data Test Set, etc.), and procedures associated with General Aviation avionics on different platforms – Garmin, Bendix/King, Honeywell, Collins etc, as installed on different airframes.
- This is a fast-paced work environment that performs repairs and installations on platforms from a Turboprop King Air up to a Boeing BBJ with everything in between.
- Technician must require minimal training to be considered.
- Knowledge of FAA Regulatory paperwork is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have an A&P certificate with specialty in Avionics.
- High School diploma and at least three (5) years of experience in Avionics and Avionics Management positions.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.