Avionics TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Augusta, Georgia.
- Troubleshoots and repairs Electrical Systems, Flight Management Systems, Satcom and Airborne Telephone Systems, communications, navigation, radar, TCAS/XPDR, DME, EGPWS/TAWS, autopilot/flight director, audio, ADF, Cabin Management/In-flight Entertainment, and other sophisticated avionics /electronics systems.
- Provides battery service for aircraft in-house and maintains battery shop equipment and ensures that aircraft batteries are properly charged in a timely manner.
- Maintains continuous communication with supervisor regarding the status of avionics work on their aircraft.
- Uses electrical hand tools, testing equipment, and soldering equipment.
- Documents all work accomplished in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Overtime and travel to customer locations or other Standard Aero facilities may be required.
- Responsible for knowing, understanding, following, promoting and continuously improving company policies and procedures.
- Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies.
- Other duties may be assigned based on business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Formal avionics systems and electronics education/training.
- Five (5) + years of experience in electronics and/or avionics in the aviation industry or military equivalent.
- Experience with corporate aviation preferred but not required.
- A&P and FCC licenses preferred, but not required.
- Installation of avionics and electrical systems on a variety of aircraft desired.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and perform wiring functions.
- Able to walk long distances, bend, crawl, stretch, climb, and lift up to 75 pounds
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.