Avionics TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
MHI RJ Aviation
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
As an Avionics Technician with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, you will troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical systems, and electronic equipment. You’ll perform and document all work per appropriate manuals and regulations as required. You’ll also troubleshoot and repair components detached from the aircraft, including flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudders, doors, and leading edges. Your work will help ensure compliance with environmental health and safety policies, while also assisting with mechanical and electrical equipment removal and installation. You may assist with maintenance at off-site locations and operate ground support equipment if required. Additionally, you will sometimes transport aircraft for maintenance using tugs and other transportation equipment.
- Minimum of 1-year avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience; corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft experience is preferred
- Have a certificate from Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or equivalent military/vendor training is preferred
- Able to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal & written) aircraft status
- Own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- Ground Support Equipment Qualifications and/or Engine Run Qualification may be required
- A&P license OR A license is preferred
- GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate is preferred
- Comfortable with shift work (12 hours shifts, overnights, weekends, holidays), including nonscheduled overtime
- You could obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA), if applicable
- Enjoy working on commercial aircraft, growing professionally and being part of a team passionate about CRJs.
- You have basic PC (computer) skills…you’ve got this, you made it this far!
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.