STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services offers Avionics Technicians jobs in Burlington, Washington.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Perform Inspections, maintenance, installs/removals, modifications and servicing of aircraft avionics systems and components in accordance with FAA and manufactures instructions and standards
- Uphold a high standard of workmanship in all duties assigned
- Use common sense and problem-solving skills to trouble shoot defects, complete assigned tasks / expectations in a safe, accurate and timely manner
- Other duties assigned
- 3+ years GA Avionics experience
- Garmin installs experience
- Must be computer literate and proficient
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with co-workers and customers
- Experience on: Beechcraft, Single and twin piston and jet Bell 206, 407 Cessna, Single and twin piston and jet Cirrus SR20, 22, SF 50 Lear 35, 40, 45 Pilatus PC-12 Robinson R22, R44, R66
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.