STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Columbus, Ohio.
- Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents from both the customer and company
- Apply deductive reasoning to troubleshoot and repair and/or check complex systems
- Properly utilize Avionics test equipment to perform systems test and keep abreast of new and advanced test equipment and the use of such equipment
- Properly utilized and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations
- Keep leadership and co-workers apprised of work progress and/or problems
- Accurately document work performed as set forth by company and customer maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format
- Prepare routine reports and correspondence
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors
- Take immediate corrective action regarding unsafe conditions
- Operate ground support equipment e.g. power carts, Hi-Reach, etc. as required
- Other duties may be assigned
- A&P strongly preferred
- 3+ years of avionics experience
- Corporate/ GA experience preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.