STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Grand Prairie, Texas.
The avionics technician will be performing installations and removals of avionics and mission equipment, troubleshooting and repairing avionics and mission systems and performing certifications of avionics systems that require it.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Develop / Design cabin, cockpit and avionics bay equipment layouts
- Plan wire harness routing, fabricate, terminate and install wiring harnesses
- Perform system configuration and functional checks
- Perform certification of avionics systems
- Keep accurate records of installation, configuration and repair documents
- A basic understanding of electrical/electronic theory
- 2 years of avionics installation experience.
- Knowledge of avionics systems.
- Experience on Bell, Airbus, Agusta products is preferred but good rotorcraft experience will be sufficient if it’s not on these models.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the use of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and proper documentation of the work performed.
- Must possess basic computer skills using the English language
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.