STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Greenville, South Carolina.
Hiring Note: This is a 2nd-shift position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions
- Installs wire harnesses to include routing, terminations and continuity checks
- Utilizes required tooling and equipment to perform these tasks
- Performs modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas
- Candidates must have C-130J and modification installation experience
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.