Avionics Technicians – Helicopters
Avionics Technicians – HelicoptersSTS
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians – Helicopters in Mesa, Arizona!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation, avionics, and electrical components.
- Perform analysis of routine electrical and avionics malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity lights.
- Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components, removing, repairing, and re-installing avionics equipment.
- Under guidance of supervisor, assist with analysis of more complicated malfunctions and repair of standard avionics and electrical components. Install electrical, avionics, and electronic components as directed.
- Two (2) years of Rotor Wing Avionics experience is required
- Would prefer experience on Bell 206, 407 or Airbus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.