Avionics Technicians – Helicopters
Avionics Technicians – HelicoptersSTS
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians – Helicopters in Mesa, Arizona!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation, avionics, and electrical components.
- Perform analysis of routine electrical and avionics malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity lights.
- Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components, removing, repairing, and re-installing avionics equipment.
- Under guidance of supervisor, assist with analysis of more complicated malfunctions and repair of standard avionics and electrical components. Install electrical, avionics, and electronic components as directed.
- Two (2) years of Rotor Wing Avionics experience is required
- Would prefer experience on Bell 206, 407 or Airbus.
If you would like to speak with an Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.