STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Newburgh, New York!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation, avionics, and electrical components
- Perform analysis of routine electrical and avionics malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity lights
- Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components, removing, repairing, and re-installing avionics equipment
- Under guidance of supervisor, assist with analysis of more complicated malfunctions and repair of standard avionics and electrical components
- Install electrical, avionics, and electronic components as directed.
- 2-3 Years of Avionics Experience is Required
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.