Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Ozark, Alabama.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Avionics repair and system installation.
- Testing and maintaining electrical systems, to include troubleshooting, flight testing, and compass swings.
- Perform system configurations and use test equipment to perform system checks.
- Complete VSWR checks.
- Fabrication of custom sheet metal items.
- Installing wires and building wiring harnesses.
- Interface with customers /customer interaction required at times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Additional training in electrical installations or wiring may be a plus.
- Experience related to position duties.
- FAA A&P or A certificate would be a plus.
- Ability to solve routine problems and to work with limited supervision.
- Familiarity with wiring schematics and electrical principles.
- Ability to fabricate wiring harnesses a plus.
- Ability to read and understand installation instructions, maintenance manuals and blueprints.
- Sheet metal knowledge helpful. Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to purchase own tools required for the jobs assigned.
- Must work as a team member to ensure quality and timely completion of aircraft to meet schedule.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to sit, stand, crawl, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces as required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to duration of shift.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.