Avionics TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Perform inspections, repairs, service and modifications to the helicopters electrical system.
- Clean up work area at the end of shift.
- Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs.
- Service, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all avionics systems that perform
- Functions of communications, navigation, collision avoidance, target acquisition, and automatic aircraft flight control systems.
- Service, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and adjust AC and DC power generation, conversion and distribution systems and aircraft batteries.
- Work overtime and travel as needed.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school degree.
- Minimum of Three years of aircraft maintenance, Helicopter experience is desired.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation and must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical publications.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.