Avionics TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
The Avionics Mechanic is responsible for the functional testing, repair/maintenance, and inspection of aircraft electrical and avionics systems. This can include but is not limited to radar, lighting, radio, and navigational systems.
- Installation, inspection, and operational testing, of avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, navigation as well as electrical system wiring and modifications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot avionic and electrical issues that may arise.
- Research technical data and perform inspection, testing, adjusting, and repair of avionics systems.
- Adjust, repair, or replace defective components based on analysis of test results.
- Read and decipher blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents.
- Calibrate installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Direct Supervisor or Direct Manager. Preferred Qualifications:
- FAA A&P License (preferred not required)
- FCC License preferred.
- Experience in using industry standard tools; such as, digital meters, meggers, and pitot static equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Occasional travel to perform duties away from base.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must provide basic tools.
- Four (4) years, preferred, two (2) year minimum.
- Valid, unrestricted Driver’s License.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.