Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Tucson, Arizona.
- Adhere to MHI General Work Requirements
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- You have an A Certification
- You have avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- You have typically 0 – 2 years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory and control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including non scheduled work days and holidays
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.