STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Wichita, Kansas.
- To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation, avionics, and electrical components.
- Perform analysis of routine electrical and avionics malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity lights.
- Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components, removing, repairing, and re-installing avionics equipment.
- Under guidance of supervisor, assist with analysis of more complicated malfunctions and repair of standard avionics and electrical components.
- Install electrical, avionics, and electronic components as directed.
- Minimum 2 years of related aircraft avionics systems, troubleshooting and repair.
- The client prefers candidates with experience working on Corporate aircraft but a regional or commercial candidate with long term job employment will be considered as well.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.