Avionics Warranty Administrators
Avionics Warranty AdministratorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Warranty Administrators in Melbourne, Florida.
Analyze claims for data accuracy, validate discrepancy and corrective action, timeliness and adherence to policies and programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze claims submitted for data accuracy, validate discrepancy and corrective action, timeliness and adherence to policies and programs.
- Follow up with Authorized Service Centers, customers or other divisions to correct errors or address missing information.
- Evaluate claims to determine appropriate coverage (warranty, EEC , exchange programs, service bulletins, ADs, AOG maintenance recovery service, etc.) based on contractual agreements.
- Verify parts disposition, labor hours, vendor services, delivery letters and concession approvals as applicable.
- Authorize and process claim payment through finance Interface with aircraft technicians, service center managers, finance, parts and materials specialists on a daily basis as part of the claims settlement process.
- Actively participate in creating changes to warranty policies or procedures.
- Analyze, validate and test electronic system changes.
- Participate in vendor recovery.
- Knowledge of engine and avionics suppliers and their warranty programs.
- Train Authorized Service Center personnel, customers and employees on warranty processes, policies, transactions and procedures.
- Conduct Web conference training and eParts for filing, editing, tracking claims and tracking parts movement.
- Create and give presentations and formal updates at Operator Conferences, management briefings, customer and supplier meetings and authorized Service Center meetings.
- Work with Regions on international customer transactions and agreements.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for warranty and related processes.
- Implement corrective action to increase productivity, accuracy, customer service and/or decrease cycle time or cost.
- Produce reports and maintain accurate records of claims and disposition. Report the status of work in process and backlog to management.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Keep workplace organized.
- Typically requires BS/BA Undergraduate Degree in business administration or related field A&P license.
- Pilots license Experience: Generally 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Aircraft warranty at OEM or service center Executive aviation customer support, accounting, finance and business.
- Negotiation and dispute resolution; presentation skills; aircraft familiarization P3E/lean projects.
- Customer support skills.
- Warranty processing General aviation knowledge FAA/ANAC regulations.
- Dispute resolution.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, lotus notes, internet explorer, SAP ).
- Builds and maintains interpersonal relationships.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Accurate and pays attention to details.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.