B1 & B2 Aircraft Mechanics
B1 & B2 Aircraft MechanicsSTS
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring B1 & B2 Aircraft Mechanics to work out of its state-of-the-art aircraft base maintenance facility in either Birmingham or Newquay, United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services is looking to recruit a number of B1 or B2 Mechanics, on a permanent full time basis, based at our state of the art facilities at Birmingham Airport or Newquay Airport. We are particularly interested in Mechanics holding experience on Boeing and Airbus, but all applications will be considered.
The successful candidate will undertake maintenance repair and modification of aircraft ensuring that requirements of Part 145 are carried out to the highest standards and in accordance with the maintenance processes and procedures.
This is an exciting time to join the STS Aviation Services and be part of our growing business.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of customer’s aircraft to include all forms of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Follow both STS and Customer specific interface processes, recording of all maintenance activity performed and ensuring all man-hour bookings are accurate and timely.
- Executing the highest levels of maintenance standards and ensuring the aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest standard of safety and cleanliness, complying with all company procedures and policies.
- Fully comply with the minimum requirements for Health & Safety in the work place and COSHH regulations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a mechanic
- Part 66 A Licence is preferred but not essential as STS will train and develop those with aspirations to grow their careers
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
For more information on the role or to register your interest, please submit your CV with your preferred location to our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.stsaviationservices.com
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.