B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers
B1 Licensed Aircraft EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
This is a challenging and rewarding role is an opportunity to work on a high-profile programme conducting major structural disassembly, modification and rebuild of Boeing 737 aircrafts. You will co-ordinate the team’s daily tasks and perform inspections and certification of completed high standard work packages during the extensive modification and production programme. Including function checks during each modification stage and especially towards the latter stage of each aircraft completion.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Removal of major structural sections/items, whilst stress jacked
- Working to fine tolerances and high standards
- Implementing high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to company and manufacturers procedures
- Assist in the Implementation of modifications from drawings and procedures
- Stage inspections with final inspection and sign off of modifications
Skills & Experience Requirements
The ideal candidate will have completed an aircraft engineering apprenticeship or Military equivalent and be able to demonstrate experience of working on Production or Live aircraft in a hands-on role (Structures).
- Hold a B1 B737NG License and be recent
- Experience of implementing large modifications
- The ability to read/interpret manufacturer’s drawings and SRMs
- Able to perform mapping and feedback of any abnormalities
- Provide daily updates to key stakeholders, written and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of MS Office applications
For internal applicants: If you would like to express interest in any of these roles please inform your Line Manager of your interest and then submit your CV to: Recruitment@stsaviationservices.com. All internal applicants must make their line manager aware of any vacancies they apply for so when submitting your application, copy in your Line Manager.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.