B2 Aircraft Mechanic
B2 Aircraft MechanicSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring B2 Aircraft Mechanics in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services is are a leading MRO provider. We have opportunities available for B2 Mechanics to join our high profile bespoke aircraft modification programme, converting Boeing 737 NG aircraft into The E-7 Wedgetail. “The worlds most advanced, capable and reliable Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C0) platform”. This position is a full time, permanent position located at our hangar near to Birmingham Airport.
- An in-depth Avionics role that will be both challenging and rewarding. Full removal and strip of equipment. Installation of complex wiring harnesses and modifications to existing wiring, within Avionic shelves and panels. All aspects of electrical and avionics work will be involved, including:
- Wiring terminations and testing.
- Removal and installation of various shelves, panels and equipment.
- Loom Manufacture and testing.
- Assist with Systems testing.
- Completed an engineering apprenticeship- ideally in Aeronautical engineering or military equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years aircraft experience
- Previous aircraft production experience, modification experience or Military aircraft experience desirable.
- Excellent hand skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Subject to UK security Vetting
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
As described, this role will require the successful candidate to support the business with their Military Programme. Therefore, you will be required to undertake security clearance checks and meet our qualifying criteria. This will be discussed with shortlisted candidates as part of the interview process.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Safina.Hussain@stsaviationservices.com