Bill of Material Coordinators
Bill of Material CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Bill of Material Coordinators in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania!
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies
The Senior Bill of Material Coordinator will support the Operations Engineering team through processing of engineering change notices, supporting New Product Development and PFP projects as well as daily, and critical engineering change notices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with engineering on NPD preliminary releases (PR’s) and change notices (CN’s)
- Review and processing of all Change Notices (CN)
- Update manufacturing system data (ie standard times, router sequences, and work centers as related to final assembly routings, etc)
- Support other business projects as related to systems requirements
- Develop, maintain, and enforce accuracy of product structure
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in Bill of Material. (BOM)
- Train and mentor other team members
- Participate in continuous improvement projects directly related to Manufacturing Systems
- Establish effectivity dates for Change Notices based upon information provided by the business
- Review of preliminary released Top Bills prior to CN release
- Translate engineering top bill documentation and program into JPCS (JLG Configurator)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4-plus years plus related experience
- Bill of Material (BOM) experience
- Strong background and use of MAPICS or similar ERP systems
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 262-439-7507. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.