Bill of Material Coordinators
Bill of Material CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Bill of Material Coordinators in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client, who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2020 & 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Create and maintain accurate Bills of Material (BoM’s) in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system per corporate standards. Evaluate and adjust Engineering changes for ERP impact. Work with Engineering and other departments on Bills of Material structure, inventory, and manufacturing support. Research and resolve problems generated by the above activity. This is a data entry heavy role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process change requests
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations to understand implementation of desired changes when processing change requests
- Enter BoM data into ERP system based on BoM markups from Engineering
- Research and recommend stock disposition, service notes, and inventory transactions
- Research and resolve problems generated by Change Request activity
- Understand/coordinate and process stock disposition and chaser work orders
- Ensure compliance with drawing format and part naming conventions
- Perform Data Release activities. Transfer drawings from work files to password protected production files
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in BoM
- Maintain accurate Item Master and Branch Plant records in a secured environment
- Maintain consistent and accurate cross-reference information
- Develop, maintain, and enforce the uniform use of corporate procedures and standards as relevant to BoM Product Structure
- Act as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, Purchasing, Inventory, Aftermarket, Service, and Finance as needed
- Work in conjunction with Engineering and Operations personnel to audit BoM’s of newly developed products
- Responsible for the communication of relevant data through reports
- Responsible for collection of data as special projects arise and the analysis of such data as required (Understanding of advanced ERP reporting tools)
- Perform problem analysis, identifying root causes, outlining resolution options and taking appropriate actions to resolve problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-plus years related experience with engineering/manufacturing Bills of Material
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.