Bleed Air Systems Designers
Bleed Air Systems DesignersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Bleed Air Systems Designers in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Designer for BAS/VCS is responsible for providing design expertise in support of the Bleed Air System (BAS) and Vapor Cycle System (VCS) through all phases of project schedule including preliminary design, detailed design, development, certification, sustaining, production and product support.
- Prepare 3D layout models of the BAS and VCS
- Prepare 3D installation and detail models of the BAS and VCS
- Prepare 2D installation, assembly and detail drawings of the BAS and VCS
- Work in a team environment supporting liaison engineering to research root cause and address production discrepancies
- Bachelors of Science in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four year college or university program with 5+ years of directly related design experience in the development and certification of aircraft BAS and VCS.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience using CATIA V5 to prepare 3D parametric models and 2D drawings. Minimum of 10,000 hours
- Knowledge of one Product Life Cycle Management Tool (e.g. Teamcenter, Enovia)
- Knowledge of 14CFR23 or 25 regulations and advisory circulars related to BAS and VCS regulations required and knowledge of Aircraft BAS and VCS
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.