Boeing 777 Engineers
Boeing 777 EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Boeing 777 Engineers in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Our team looking to build capability for Boeing 777 aircraft and invites those with the relevant experience to apply for both technician and structures mechanics roles.
STS Aviation Services is rapidly growing, and we are looking for new team members to join our leading UK MRO and be part of the most exiting B777 project in the U.K. If you want to be part of a great team and make a difference, we want to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in Engineers holding Boeing 777 with structures experience, we will provide any training required – including for recency.
The successful candidate will undertake maintenance repair and structures modification ensuring that requirements of Part 145 are carried out to the highest standards and in accordance with the maintenance processes and procedures
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, repair, structural modification and overhaul of customer’s aircraft to include all forms of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and certification of maintenance within the scope of company approvals
- Provide leadership and supervision of aircraft mechanics and support staff – leading the standards of maintenance execution by example
- Ensuring the aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction for on time performance and technical dispatch reliability
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Part 66 Licence B1/B2 licence
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a technician
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal & supervisory skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org