BrazersSTS Technincal Services
DRS Naval Power Systems
STS Technical Services is hiring a Brazer in High Ridge, Missouri.
We are seeking a skilled Brazer to join our team. As a vital member of our organization, you will be responsible for producing high-quality work to prescribed standards, with a continuous improvement focus to meet customer commitments on schedule and within budget. Your role will encompass a range of responsibilities, including:
- Responsible for producing high-quality work according to prescribed standards, with a continuous improvement focus to meet customer commitments on schedule and within budget.
- Follow written work instructions and maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures, including those governing the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS).
- Properly use required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams, etc.
- Support, communicate, reinforce, and defend the mission, values, and culture of the organization.
- Understand requirements and perform various brazing procedures for brazed products.
- Have knowledge of job-related machine/equipment capabilities and all safety and maintenance-related processes/requirements. Perform check-out and maintenance on all job-related equipment daily and submit maintenance tickets for any equipment requiring maintenance.
- Familiarity with miscellaneous equipment required for the job, including a level, protractor, micrometer, caliper, shop aids, hard tooling, and other miscellaneous tools necessary to proficiently meet drawing, specification, and job-related requirements.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience with either Brazing, Welding, or sodering
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.