STS Technical Services is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work with one of the world’s most renowned and respected motorcycle manufacturers.
This is a long-term contract opportunity expected to last 12 months or more, working with stakeholders across company sites to ensure schedules and activities are successfully completed.
The position is located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timeline documentation creation and maintenance in MS Project and MS Excel
- Scheduling and scribing at design reviews and properly documenting action assignments
- Parts coordination and storage for prototype builds
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with bill of material management within engineering or manufacturing settings
- Strong attention to detail and ability to drive personal work independent of management as well as manage competing priorities
- Ability to clearly describe (verbal and written) issues or situations in a clear, concise manner
- Experience reading and understanding engineering drawings or regulatory documentation
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, SAP, CRM software, and PLM software, especially Sharepoint
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field and/or certifications from ASQ, ISO, or PMI
The benefit plans available to you are:
- Medical/MEC: Minimum Essential Coverage: Affordable Care Act Preventive Care Coverage + Hospital Indemnity and Group Accident
- Dental: Full coverage nationwide PPO coverage or HMO option for Florida only
- Vision: Full nationwide coverage plan
- Short- and/or Long-Term Disability plans
- Life insurance for yourself, your spouse, your children
- Critical Illness and Critical Accident plans
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.