Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand, document and prioritize high level business requirements
- Become and remain knowledgeable on key business processes and systems and how they operate/integrate
- Provide analytical expertise and advice to business unit owners, leaders, project teams, and other support teams
- Provide efficient project processes and deliverables to shorten the project life cycle, where applicable
- Facilitate and participate in regular project status reviews
- Visual Modelling (i.e. Wireframes, flow charts skills)
- Perform scheduled reporting tasks
- Provide data and explanations for adhoc requests
- Mentor and develop other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics/Statistics, or other relevant quantitative field required and 3 years of experience in analysis, information science, or other relevant quantitative field OR Master’s degree and 1-2 years relevant experience required
- 3+ years of SQL/Query writing experience
- 3+ years of SAS experience (Data steps, Arrays, Macros)
- 3+ years of Excel experience (VBA Development a plus)
- Python/R experience is a plus
- Able to demonstrate the ability to understand customer and business needs and requirements, and convert them into a compelling product vision
- Able to create detailed, well-written documentation for a variety of audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experienced in delivering consumer oriented features in a technologically enabled environment
- Excellent problem solving, analytic, people, project management and communication skills
- Business process re-engineering and optimization skills and experience
- Proven experience across the full project lifecycle (from initiation through to realization) within both structured and agile project environments
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform with a high level of accuracy
- Experience in data modelling, reporting and business intelligence is a plus
- An entrepreneurial drive and track record of achieving stretch goals in a fast paced environment
- Most Desired Skills: 1. SQL/Query experience 2. SAS experience 3. Excel experience (VBA knowledge is a plus) 4. Python/R experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.