STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst (Salesforce Developer) will be responsible for technical development and design on the Salesforce Platform in coordination with business and third-party development teams to transform the CRM experience within Global Sales.
- The Business Analyst (Salesforce Developer) will be actively involved in requirements gathering across business groups and will be expected to bring technical skills to the team.
- This role will actively build solution components, thoroughly test development, and ensure quality throughout our product development and enhancement lifecycle.
- The selected individual is experienced and apprised of the constantly changing technology stack of the Salesforce platform, works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports our aligned Global Sales organization to create innovative solutions that meet and enhance business needs.
- Work with stakeholders to define data rules, standardize business processes and establish development best practices in Global Sales CRM
- Gather technical business requirements from various Sales teams for development on the Salesforce platform
- Manage testing and deployment activities within Global Sales and with a third-party development team
- Understand systems and processes integrated into the CRM system as well as Global Sales data flows
- Make data and business process decisions to minimize the impact to downstream systems and Sales reports
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Global Sales data flows and system processes; serve as a liaison between Sales and IT
- Learn the current process for existing programs, identify opportunities for improvement, and execute on strategic plans
- Continually keep abreast of emerging and best-in-class user experiences and maintain a high-level understanding of the latest capabilities across the Salesforce platform
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate extensive experience in strategy, analysis, and managing complex processes within cross-functional teams
- Experience managing and executing multiple priorities on time
- Process improvement experience with a solid track record of achieving positive results
- Highly motivated and able to support business directives to reach common goals
- Detailed-oriented self-driver with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud; Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Database design and ETL experience preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.