STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Analysts in either Melbourne or Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To provide information and analysis of operational and business functions as well as to take part in the implementation of policies and procedures and systems and tools in order to improve company’s efficiency and streamline processes.
- Perform operational, business and cost analysis variance analysis); prepare related reports (e.g., management reports) as requested by company’s management.
- Perform analysis and reports that demonstrate compliance with the commitments and requirements of Space Florida or other development agencies.
- Play active role on the preparation of the annual budget (for costs centers and projects) and monthly forecasts devising multiple scenarios and “what-if” analysis.
- Control headcount strategy and analyze its impacts on budget forecast for cost centers and projects.
- Perform the Engineering allocation process, monthly, analyze impacts on projects actual costs and trends and draw up recovery plans.
- Support the billing process.
- Control the engineering office’s revenue and project costs; analyze the engineering income statement results on current results, trends and recovery plans.
- Other Ad-hoc requests.
- Provide support and reports for Managers
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or related area required.
- Generally 2-4 years of cost accounting and financial analysis experience required.
- Experience in performing general administrative support activities related to aircraft programs
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; team work; strategic thinker
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of cost and financial accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- PC skills – strong Excel and Power Point skills required.
- Previous Access and financial planning and reporting systems experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Initiative and achievement orientation.
- Bi-lingual English/Portuguese preferred.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements:
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours if required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.