STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Analysts in Melbourne, Florida.
- Analyze and record a high volume of invoices and create various related reports.
- Perform specialized financial and cost analysis as requested and prepare related management reports.
- Support the billing process, review the accuracy of prices and terms, and prepare price/volume analysis.
- Assist the department with its various procurement needs by partnering with various vendors and company procurement personnel and by following established guidelines.
- Assist with the company lean and continuous improvement processes.
- Track, record and analyze daily activities for cost and resource analysis and continuous improvement.
- Play active role in the preparation of management reports.
- Participate in the implementation and operation of company’s planning and reporting software (on ad-hoc basis or as part of structured projects).
- Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Review financial and internal controls to determine whether such policies and procedures are adequate to meet management objectives and newer challenges.
- Create and modify Conditional Formatting, Tables, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Various Charts and Pivot Charts Ability to perform transactional tasks accurately, while following established processes and guidelines with minimal supervision Knowledge of financial and analytical business principles, practices and procedures
- Other Ad-hoc requests
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Business, Accounting, Finance or related Business area.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, successfully completing tasks with deadlines
- Must be able to work well with others, strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment with on the Job training
- Excellent time management, planning skills and attention to detail
- Strong Data Analysis and Interpretation ability PC skills – Strong MS Excel skills are required and frequently used on the Job.
- Must be able to effectively create and modify linked Cells, Ranges and Sheets.
- Analytics- Experience of Financial or Business Operations analysis PC skills
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills
- SAP familiarity
- MS SharePoint familiarity
- Experience of purchasing, order placement and dispute resolution
- MS Visio familiarity
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com
- Experience in performing general admin support activities related to aircraft programs
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.