Business Development Analysts
Business Development AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Development Analysts in Appleton, Wisconsin.
The Business Development Analyst will work with the Business Development Team to support segment-wide strategic planning and strategy deployment (SD) activities. In addition, this position will support segment merger and acquisition (M&A) activities, venture capital investing activity, and other strategic initiatives.
- Provide analysis and support in the development of strategic plans for the segment and other materials which are presented to the Board of Directors.
- Collect and analyze market data, including market share and competitor financials, and report findings to senior management in a timely manner.
- Conduct data analysis to support key initiatives based on the needs and strategic direction of the business.
- Support venture capital and mergers & acquisition (“M&A”) activities including target screening / assessment, investment / company valuation, due diligence, and integration planning.
- Analyze and profile companies to support the identification, development, and execution of strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and acquisition opportunities.
- Help conduct due diligence activities related to M&A, venture capital and other business development projects.
- Lead other ad hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or equivalent field.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in financial planning, corporate strategy, or a related field.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and financial analysis skills.
- Ability to interpret data and make thoughtful business recommendations.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
- Prior experience working in, or with, a manufacturing industry.
- Ability to communicate complex models and concepts.
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.