Business Development Managers
Business Development ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Development Managers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The primary job duties will require you to to source and investigate staffing and engineering services opportunities in the aviation, defense, heavy industrial, and manufacturing market sectors
nationwide. This direct-hire position offers lucrative salary and commission,cell phone reimbursement, and the opportunity to shape and implement program-level accounts in a rapidly-growing staffing organization with a unique approach to client relationships.
- Plan and execute daily outbound sales calls, both cold-calling and warm lead follow-up
- Attend trade shows, develop marketing campaigns, and network both digitally and in person to pursue leads
- Attend customer meetings to gather requirements, manage needs,and maintain a working relationship
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained with current customers surrounding processes, staff augmentation, and other professional services
- Oversee cost, schedule,and quality performance of multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain a thorough understanding of standard company policies, procedures, and service offerings
- Ensure records are maintained accordingly within applicable ATS and CRM systems
- Research and understand local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations, or other policies as necessary in order to provide accurate quotes
- Prepare quotes, presentations, contracts, and reports as needed
- Mentor recruiters to ensure proper professional development
- Manage recruiter adherence to internal policies, metrics, and quality of candidates presented to customers while working on your assigned accounts
- Coordinate with other STS departments to ensure accurate processing of Payroll, Invoicing, and Accounts Receivable
Experience & Education:
- Three to five years of prior sales or staffing industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience selling services rather than products strongly preferred, especially engineering services
- High sales ambitions, with the ability to take criticism and rejection constructively
- Strong self-motivation and work ethic, with a drive to prospect relationships from cold calling
- Polished and consultative phone and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using CRM and ATS systems preferred
- High school diploma/GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply on this page. If you have questions, call 1-800-359-4787. Thanks, and best of luck.
STS Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, STS Technical Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.