Business Development Managers
Business Development ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Business Development Managers to join its award winning team in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
STS Technical Services is a premier provider of Talent Acquisition solutions for the aerospace, defense, manufacturing, technical, and professional industries. We are looking to add Business Development Managers to our team to fuel our tremendous growth with new customers. We are looking for problem solvers to work hand in hand with new customers to consult on our suite of solutions to Talent Acquisition issues.
Previous experience in the Talent Acquisition sector is a must, and ideal candidates would also possess account management experience or have several years of recruiting experience and be ready to take the next step in their career.
Excellent communication skills, effective organization, and a strong work ethic will also be critical in this position.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Five years of prior experience in the Talent Acquisition industry
- One to Three years of account management experience
- Strong sales acumen, Entrepreneurial in nature
- The ability to build rapport with prospective customers
- The ability to use computer systems such as MS Office Suite, CRM, as well as other modern technological platforms in an effort to communicate sales and recruitment activities for the company
- He / she must be able to effectively plan and execute travel arrangements as outlined in our company’s travel policy
- Effectively address and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
- Prepare customer presentations, contracts and reports
- Highly resourceful
- Effective problem solver
- Willing to work extra hours and weekends when required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Traveling will be a part of this job, and candidates must be comfortable with that
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including medical and dental
- 14 days of paid vacation to start
- An opportunity to grow within the company
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply now on this page. If you have questions, call 1-800-359-4787. Thanks, and best of luck.
STS Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, STS Technical Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.