Business Development Managers
Business Development ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Development Managers in Melbourne, Florida.
- Lead and incubate new UAM collaboration opportunities in the United States and the Americas
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the UAM market and future customer needs to help identify customers we can sell Eve products to, including: Services, maintenance and Support, UTM and UATM products, and our eVTOL aircraft.
- Create and evolve new business models to monetize Eve’s product offerings with various types of customers: Airlines, part 135 companies (fixed wing and helicopter), booking platforms and lessors, as well as fleet operators, network operating centers, and city governments.
- Develop an Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) business plan and commercialization strategy, including customer segmentation and market prioritization.
- Create partner teams to position Eve as an UAM ecosystem integrator with early adopter cities, airports, operators, etc.
- Identify, evaluate, analyze, and recommend strategic partnership opportunities related to the new business created.
- Design and present powerpoint presentations to leadership about Eve’s business development and go-to-market strategy for the Americas region
- Define product /service strategy and work with business and technical teams to define the business roadmap.
- Constantly monitor progress and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Proactively project manage schedule and scope changes, identify potential risks, forecast completion dates, and create contingency plans.
General Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business Administration or equivalent – preferred
- MBA preferred
- 15+ years of business management experience or outstanding performance (if less time)
- Private Pilot license minimum preferred for industry knowledge, operational acumen
- General understanding of UAM business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Entrepreneurship, venture capital, or corporate innovation experience
- Business driven mindset
- Experience with startups or accelerators
- Open minded to disruptive solutions.
- Ability to travel 30%-50% of the time
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.