Business Development Representatives
Business Development RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Development Representatives in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
The Business Development Representative will support the tactical development of the Jerr-Dan distributor base. In addition, this position will support company strategic growth initiatives.
- Obtain and analyze voice of the customer and implement improvements to the distributor development process.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of productivity enhancements to the Salesforce tool to support Whole Goods and Aftermarket team needs.
- Research and conduct business analysis for take rates, product trends, and business
- Create and maintain Jerr-Dan Product Manuals for customer and distributor training
- Create and maintain Jerr-Dan Online training for products, service and sales
- Support Hands-On training conducted in-house with training materials
- Prepare and manage the business communications with the distributor network to include bi-weekly Business and Product Bulletins.
- Participate in continuous improvement events (“CIE’s”) within Jerr-Dan and support other Access CIE’s related to business development processes.
- Develop, maintain and use standard work instructions for Distribution Development Team processes.
- Performs financial and data analysis as needed.
- Performs administrative duties related to sales CPQ application.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or in a related area.
- Prior internship experience or one (1) or more years of experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Salesforce administration
- PROS Smart CPQ experience
- Internal Contacts: Contact with employees or others primarily at a routine level involving basic information exchange; Contact with peers and others involving explanation of information (these contacts may be within or outside department or division), and the gathering of factual information; may include the communication of sensitive or confidential information; Contact across departments or divisions with employees involving persuasion of others, absent formal authority, to conform to a policy interpretation or recommend course of action
- External Contacts: Limited external contact to: gather information, answer queries, or ask assistance
- Communication Skills: Reading and some formal writing required. Must be able to comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; Read, analyze and interpret business manuals, technical procedures and/or government regulations; Language: English.
- Decision-Making: Requires minimal decision-making responsibility
- Complexity, Judgment and Problem Solving: Generally structured work, but involving a choice of action within limits of standard policy and procedures
- Physical Demands: Frequent Sitting, Hearing, Talking, Visual, Typing; Occasional Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Manual Dexterity, Fine Dexterity; Seldom Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, and Lifting/Carrying and Pushing/Pulling up to 50lbs.
- Non-Physical Demands: Frequent Analysis/Reasoning, Communication/Interpretation, Math/Mental Computation, Reading, Sustained Mental Activity (i.e., auditing, problem solving, grant writing, composing reports, etc.), and Writing.
- Environmental Demands: Frequent Task Changes, Tedious/Exacting Work; Occasional Work Alone, High Volume Public Contact; Seldom Working Alone, Dust, Temperature Extremes, Loud Noises.
- Work Schedule: Routine shift hours. Infrequent overtime, weekend, or shift rotation.
- Demands/Deadlines: Occasional stress due to deadlines or workload because of intermittent or cyclical work pressures, or occasional exposure to distressed individuals within the immediate work environment.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.