Business Intelligence Developers
Business Intelligence DevelopersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Intelligence Developers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Customer Care department plays an important role in providing timely customer resolution and service recovery upon flight delays and cancellations. As high quality service is at the forefront of our business, regularly conducts an internal audit of its customer care processes and responses to passenger complaints in order to ensure customers are being responded to promptly and handled properly. The Customer Care team is looking to overhaul its audit process, making it more efficient to retrieve and integrate customer complaint correspondence residing across different servers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Customer Care, IT, Res Data Strategy, and Reporting and Analytics teams to create an end-to-end audit process
- Build out a mock audit process
- Document and develop a road map Responsibilities:
- Design and develop business intelligence solutions
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools; data models)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Build data maps on how to move data from one system to another or integrate data from across different servers
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems preferred, such as online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proficiency with Alteryx, SAS (both Proc SQL & Macros), SQL Server
- Experience with Hyperion preferred • Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.