STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Buyers in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a Buyer to complete purchasing and supply base management using approved suppliers for assigned commodities.
Job Description / Requirements:
- The Buyer will work with Program Managers and Product Planners to assure supply while minimizing costs and schedule impacts
- Identify and suggest mitigations for business and operation risk
- Execute demand driven requirements through timely management of requisitions and solicitations and purchase orders from placement through receipt
- Maintain accuracy of procurement records and related documents in compliance with FAR and DFAR requirements and best practices
- Manage suppliers to price, availability, delivery schedule and quality expectations
- The successful candidate will understand and appropriately apply business related material fundamentals such as engineering-driven demand, supplier relationships, costing, contracts, and inventory management
- Must be familiar with ERP/Procurement systems and comfortable with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge in a highly regulated industry, such as aerospace or medical, as well as knowledge and application of flow-downs and FARs is a significant plus
- A High School Diploma is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of procurement experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!