STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring CAD Administrators in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As CAD Administrator for Oshkosh Corporation, you will serve as an administrator of our CREO and Windchill engineering systems. Working within these systems, you’ll control the data quality and lifecycle of parts and assemblies for our vehicles. Additionally, you will be responsible for the management of various CAD and engineering procedures.
Your Duties Would Also Include:
- Manage, develop, and maintain Oshkosh Corporation standards, procedures, and part catalogs to include, but not limited to, mechanical hardware, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components
- Provide Level I Service Desk support for CREO and Windchill
- Manage, develop and maintain CAD procedures
- Participate in Oshkosh Corporation chartered projects that require your areas of expertise as a Team Member/Lead
- Provide feedback to management and other internal departments on product usage problem areas
- Consult with customers, members of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, and Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments
- Utilize various state-of-the-art engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) and CAD equipment, in assigned projects as applicable
- Possess a strong mechanical/electrical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
- Associates Degree or equivalent training in mechanical/electrical design and computer-aided drawing, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Five or more years related experience
- Knowledgeable with CREO Parametric and Windchill
- Experience with creating mechanical parts and drawings
Qualifications We’d Love For You To Have:
- Experience with creating electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic parts and schematics
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills for technical teams
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.