CAD Design Engineers
CAD Design EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring CAD Design Engineers in Park City, Utah.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
We are currently seeking an experienced CAD Design Engineer to join our Park City team. CAD Design Engineer of Precision Gear Systems including Aerospace Actuators, Accessory Gearboxes and Propeller Drives. Other applications include Power Generation Gearboxes and Winch Drives.
- Position requires expertise and experience in CAD modeling and surfacing of prismatic and rotating equipment including bearing analysis, spur and bevel gear design and analysis (AGMA)(CAGE), housing and cover castings and lubrication and cooling features and systems
- Minimum of 2000 hours’ experience with ProE, Creo or CATIA V5, (ProE and or Creo preferred)
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per Y14.5 is a requirement
- Experience in electro-mechanical system integration and development is a plus
- Familiarity with formal Aerospace Qualification Standards such as DO160, MIL-STD-810 or EUROCAE ED-14 is desirable
- Job function requires timely preparation of all associated engineering models & drawings
- CAD Designer will complete detail models and major layout drawings in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices
- Determines correct scaling; inserts necessary reference planes, centering and dimension lines, hidden line
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 plus years’ experience in Engineering & CAD modeling Environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in CAD design software a must
- Must have 4 plus years’ experience in drive systems with gears industry: aerospace, marine or powershift transmissions
- Demonstrated ability to manage and support Project Engineering and Project Schedules
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.