CAD Support Specialists
CAD Support SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services is hiring CAD Support Specialists in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As CAD Administrator, you will serve as an administrator of our CREO and Windchill engineering systems. This position controls the data quality and life-cycle of parts and assemblies within these systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for the management of various CAD and engineering procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and maintain company standards, procedures and part catalogs to include, but not limited to, mechanical hardware, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components
- Provide Level I Service Desk support for CREO and Windchill
- Manage, develop and maintain CAD procedures
- Participate in company chartered projects that require your areas of expertise as a Team Member/Lead
- Adhere to time schedules
- Provide feedback to management and other internal departments on product usage problem areas
- Consult with customers, members of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, and Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments
- Utilize various state-of-the-art engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) and CAD equipment, in assigned projects as applicable
- Possess a strong mechanical/electrical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
- Associates Degree or equivalent training in mechanical/electrical design and computer-aided drawing, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-plus years related experience
- Knowledgeable with CREO Parametric and Windchill
- Experience with creating mechanical parts and drawings
- Experience with creating electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic parts and schematics
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage after 30 days of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.