Cargo Flight Ops Liaison
Cargo Flight Ops LiaisonSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Cargo Flight Ops Liaison in Atlanta, Georgia.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Responsible for the tactical management of cargo capacity inventories throughout our client’s North American network
- Liaison between cargo operation and centralized Space Control team on issues pertaining to cargo build-up and overtenders
- Work real time with Customer Service Center and Proactive Notification team to provide customers real time updates on freight that fails to ride as booked
- Provide operations the clear priority of freight and provide guidance on offloaded freight while focusing on immediate reroutes when possible
- Work cross functionally with interlines, trucking, and other departments to maximize the network and facilitate the re-routing of freight for service recovery
- Provide feedback to pricing, call center, and e-commerce teams on integrity of bookings and customer challenges in tendering freight
- Monitor station inventories and off-load management and work with space control to adjust future capacities accordingly
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.