STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring CDL Drivers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for a local CDL Driving role with our Fortune 500 Client! In this role, you’ll assist in the movement of military vehicles across multiple site locations daily. In your free time you will also learn how to perform basic preventive maintenance and repair various types of heavy military transit and support vehicles with the assistance of a skilled mechanic. This job does require a Class A or Class B CDL.
Your Duties Would Also Include:
- Safely rig and move trucks
- Works toward proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all heavy wheeled vehicles.
- Works to become proficient in the removal and replacement of vehicle components.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Class A/B CDL
- Must have 2 years driving experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Work Schedule – Mon- Thurs. 6:30am-4:30pm Fridays 6:30am-10:30am.
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- Work in a brand new temperature controlled facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
- Top compensation for the area
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.