STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Certification Engineers in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Certification Engineer is responsible for facilitating and coordinating certification activities between the company and the civil aviation authorities.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop efficient company type certification processes for meeting domestic and foreign civil aviation authority regulatory requirements
- Review and track certification requirements and documents for FAA and foreign certification projects
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and other communication with internal organizations and regulatory authorities
- Coordinate company activities to support FAA FSB/FOEB and equivalent foreign requirements
- Research FAA and foreign airworthiness and operational requirements
- Process conformity requests to support certification testing
- Develop and maintain certification project compliance checklists
- Maintain the certification project files
- Support the company configuration control board process
- Develop the draft TCDS to support FAA and foreign requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a four year college or university is required
- 3 years previous directly related experience in certifications is preferred but not required
- Previous experience with engineering processes in aircraft manufacturing or modifications is desired
- Previous experience working with FAA or foreign regulatory processes and procedures is desired
- Working knowledge of engineering methods and design
- Working knowledge of FAA or foreign regulatory processes and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the organization and with regulatory authorities
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.