STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Claims Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin!
This position supports the Finance department by administering corporate domestic and foreign claims programs for assigned lines of coverage. The role will be monitoring losses and claim trends and analyzing the data for reporting and delivering meaningful data to key stakeholders.
This is a full-time position with the Oshkosh Corporation, a leading manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for the primary markets of defense, concrete placement, refuse hauling, access equipment and fire & emergency. Oshkosh Corporation is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. Oshkosh Corporation designs and builds the world’s toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
- Administer the corporate domestic and foreign claims programs for assigned lines of coverage
- Support any projects, which may include, but is not limited to, presentation material, assembly, and clerical assistance
- Communicates claims management processes to corporate and business unit stakeholders
- Provides tactical and analytical support for the reporting, management and resolution of the company’s global property and casualty claim processes
- Support TRM SARBOX processes
- Provides standard reports to stakeholders and evolves reports based on stakeholder feedback
- Monitors losses and analyzes claim trends
- Assist with required actuarial reporting
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships inside and outside of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and/or other business software
- Ability to analyze data and deliver meaningful guidance to key stakeholders
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships to create a culture that supports the department’s and organization’s goals and strategy
- Generates creative ideas and solutions to change or improve processes
About STS Technical Services:
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions about duties, benefits, start dates, etc…? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.