Class A Fuel Technicians
Class A Fuel TechniciansSTS
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is now hiring Class A Fuel Technicians in Memphis, Tennessee.
Fuel Technician Responsibilities:
- Must be able to accomplish fuel tank repairs, preventive maintenance and modifications which include drilling out of fasteners and replacing them as required.
- Remove and replace fuel tubes, o-rings and couplings.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and work within the guidelines of the SRM Structural Repair Manual for major and minor repairs of the structures within the fuel cells.
- Aircraft Technician with a minimum of 4 yrs. of aircraft maintenance experience.
- Able to troubleshoot repair a vast majority of task w/ limited guidance on multiple airframes & types.
- Technicians assigned to the Memphis facility will also be asked to travel as part of the client’s “road crew”.
- They will be traveling to other stations to perform maintenance and repairs as required then will return to Memphis.
- When traveling is required, transportation and housing are provided. Commercial aircraft experience is fine as long as its surrounding the Boeing 737, 757, 767, 777 type aircraft and other various aircraft.
- Military experience is acceptable if they worked on the 767 / KC-46 or KC 767 to include C-32 being the 757 and lastly the T-43A being the 737.
What We Offer:
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is the newest brand under the STS Aviation Group umbrella. Our company focuses on delivering complete aircraft fuel system services to clients all over with world.
If you would like to speak with a Recruitment Professional directly to learn more about benefits, job specifics, our company, etc…, please call 1-800-359-4787. STS’ career placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!
Thanks so much for your interest in working with Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group company, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.